Friday, November 10, 2006

Very very short post.

Today,
packed Mdm Aishah & Mr Faizal's kitchen.
Faizal gave us a black pen each.
HA HA.
& they gave us root beer too (:

I was very very tired.
Super super drained out today.

Linda kept pinching me to keep me awake :/

Immediately after the bell rang,
we ran outta the class to change.
Had to tie 2 ponytails.
EEEEEWWW!!
Hate cute-ness :D

Miss Jane or J came.
She wasnt too happy about the flag thinggy.
Colour party was HORRIBLE!
But overalls,
think we did okay.
We did entertain her :)

PF spelled PETROL instead of PATROL during our presentation.
Couldnt stop laughing :/

10 lil pigtails :D

Crazy & bu shuang XD

A picture speaks a thousand words.
How unorganised (:

Dont you just hate it whenever you're having those moodswings?
Im just trying to find a way to stop it from having them often.
Cos I dont wanna be the next HER*

& HEY!
GUESS WHAT?
I'VE FOUND HER BLOG.
THANK ME ___ =D

17 more days to my big day! :D

No comments: